most common thought: damn haha im going to have to deal with that sooner or later
This is probably the coolest GIF I’ve ever seen.
now there’s some perspective.
I once saw a storm roll like this once. It was beautiful.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
People who say sadness doesn’t hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I’ve felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain.
I’m constantly in the agony of craving something.
Craving something, anything, to feel something.
I feel bored with life beyond despair and sometimes
I wonder if I am still human, if I still have an identity,
desires apart from wanting to do extreme things just to feel
something other than being bored like some depressed infantile girl,
staring out of the window, waiting until something explodes or snaps.
I crave wanting to be alive, yet I already crave it, but I am held back by
my own lifelessness and I feel so frustrated that I can’t remember what
happy feels like at times. How do you find a way to make life fun again, when inside you feel so dead, life’s barely bearable.
Page 1 of 783